klenspop BUNNY 3COLOR GREEN

Hello!

Today i'm gonna share my opinion on a par of lenses! Hope you will like it!


Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 month


As always, the packaging does not disappoint. The design is really cute and girly. The colours are nice just like art used in front. Yeah, i like it >//< 


The set cointain pair of lenses, lense case and this little tweezers for taking out the lenses. Personally i don't use it, but it's in the package.


The lenses come in these glass bottles and the basics information about the lenses are written on the back of the bottles. 


The lenses have 3 tones, so they look very natural, while still enlarging your eyes. 

<day light>

<light in my bathroom>

So yeah, i really like these lenses, and these are my favourite lenses out of all I have. They're really comfortable and don't irritate my eyes. They last 6 months, so they are thinner and more comfortable than ones that last one year




So yeah, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my review, and see you next time! Byeeee!

Tamaako

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.