CLIO Kill Cover Liquid Founwear Cushion

Heyyyy!

I know it's late, but Happy New Year!!! It's been a long time since i wrote a blog post, but a lot of things happened, and my computer broke like 10000 times, during this time, so i wasn't really able to write. But i have a winter break now, so i have time to write stuff.


 Liquid Founwear Cushion 


Sooo, this cushion claims, to provide you natural glow, with velvet finish, be sweat proof, and long lasting power, without darkening. Plus, this set contain, cushion, extra puff, refill and pink primer.


About the packaging... For me it is the biggest downside of this product. Aesthetically it's really nice, and I like how it looks, but it's really bulky, heavy, and it's not like a standard cushion. As you can see the refill, is in the bottle, so you can't like take out the old one, and pop another one like in normal cushion. You have to pour the foundation in to the cushion, which is really bothersome. And if you think about it, it's not as sanitary as regular cushion.



The formula of this cushion is actually really nice. It has semi mat finish, and doesn't oxidise throughout the day, and it last pretty long time. I has medium to high coverage. 
The ingridients in this cushion aren't too bad, but it has couple of PEG's, so i sugest for people with acne, or skin that is easilly irritated, to look out for that. It sets under the eyes a little bit, but i recommend using powder to prevent that.


Primer included in this set is really nice. I really enjoy using it. It's very watery, and feels more like light moisturizer. It'll be great for people with dry skin, because I feel like it moisturized my skin a little.

So that's the end for today, i hope my review was helpful in some way. I hope you enjoyed it, and see you next time!
Tamaako


0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.